The Wireless Personal Pager
eliminates the need to use a phone, ring a bell or scream for help. By pressing the button on the transmitter, users can easily and discreetly let someone know that help is needed.
The Wireless Personal Pager allows users to summon help at the touch of a button. This easy to use pager works up to a range of about 100 feet both indoors and out.The system is easy to use and totally portable because it is entirely battery operated. The small transmitter has a push button that sends a wireless radio signal to the pager/receiver that has either a chime or vibration alarm. The pager will buzz for about 4 to 5 seconds when button is pressed on the transmitter. Holding the transmitter button down will continually buzz the pager until the button is released. The transmitter is on a 16 inch long cord and can be worn around the neck or easily carried in a pocket. The pager can be set on a desk or clipped to a belt. People with limited mobility will find the Wireless Personal Pager easy to use to request assistance.
Wireless Personal Pager Instructions
Wireless Personal Pager Specifications:
- Two alarm modes: Chime and vibrate.
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.5 inches wide, 2.5 inches high, 1 inch deep.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.75 inches high, 1.5 inches wide, 0.75 inch deep.
- Transmitter power: Requires one 12 volt battery (included).
- Receiver power: Requires two AA batteries (not included).