The Up Walker Neuro Walker Mobility Aid
is an upright walking aid that is designed with helpful features for users with neurological challenges. This walking aid features enhanced safety designs and functions to help those with movement and neurological disorders.
The Up Walker Neuro Walker Mobility Aid is designed to provide more stability and safety than standard walkers, and can be used in daily living and clinical applications. The enhanced safety designs and functions help those with movement and neurological disorders. The adjustable armrests can rotate inward to better support users with limited arm movement or muscle tone. The braking function has some resistance to help control speed and acceleration. The backup prevention mechanism prevents backward movement, and the motion–activated lights improve visibility and safety. The personal bag is designed with air vents for portable oxygen concentrators. A bridge accessory attachment provides increased upper frame forearm stabilization.
Just like the original Up Walker, the Up Walker Neuro Walker Mobility Aid provides postural support, increased stability and safety for users who have difficulty walking. Standard walkers force users to hunch over. This upright walker is designed with arm rest supports that allow the user to be in a secure upright position with better posture. The padded armrests are height adjustable and extend or shorten, to provide comfortable support. The hand grips easily pivot for optimal wrist position. The ergonomic handbrakes allow the brakes to be easily locked and provide better control. The comfortable fabric seat with backrest provides a helpful seat when needed. The padded handles help users transition between sitting and standing easier and safer. Four large 8-inch, multi-terrain rubber wheels move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
The Up Walker Neuro Walker Mobility Aid features a stylish, lightweight 29.7-pound frame that folds easily for transport and storage, and is strong enough to support 400 pounds. This specialty walking aid includes a personal item bag, a beverage holder and a backrest support for sitting. The UP Walker Upright Neuro Walker provides more stability and safety than standard walkers for users with neurological challenges, and can be used at home or in clinical applications.
Up Walker Neuro Walker Mobility Aid User Guide
Up Walker Neuro Walker Mobility Aid Specifications:
- Dimensions: 36 inches long, 25.5 inches wide.
- Dimensions when folded: 36 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, 43.4 inches high.
- Armrest height: 39.4 to 53.3 inches.
- Seat measures: 20 inches wide, 15 inches deep, 21 inches high.
- Sit to stand handle height: 32 inches.
- Wheel diameter: 8 inches.
- Materials: High-quality TPR rubber wheels, Foam polyurethane armrests and handles.
- User height range: 5 feet 3 inches to 6 feet 10 inches.
- Weight limit: 400 pounds.
- Item weighs: 29.7 pounds.
- Model: H250.
- Includes: UpWalker, Personal Item Bag, Backrest Support, Beverage Holder.
- Available accessories: UPWalker Cane/Umbrella Holder, UPWalker Smartphone Holder, UPWalker Flashlight Taillight, UPWalker Luxury Item Bag, UPWalker Shopping Bag.