The Tab Grabber Tablet Holder
provides wheelchair users the interactive experience of using a tablet computer without having to hold the device!
This wheelchair accessory features a base clamp that is designed specifically for mounting to a wheelchair frame. Multi-axis rotating head can be adjusted to any viewing orientation. Flexible gooseneck arm provides optimal positioning yet holds firmly in place for touchscreen use. The Tab Grabber easily swings out of the way when entering or exiting the wheelchair. The retractable clips will extend to fit any size tablet and can be attached to either the corners or anywhere along the edges of the device.
The Tab Grabber will hold all sizes, brands, and generations of tablet computers and eReaders on the market, including the following: Apple iPad, Kindle (Amazon), Nook (Barnes & Noble), Samsung Galaxy, Acer Archos, Asus, Coby, Dell, HP Lenovo, Motorola, Toshiba, Velocity, Viewsonic. The Tab Grabber comes fully assembled.
Tab Grabber Tablet Holder Instructions
Tab Grabber Tablet Computer Wheelchair Holder Specifications:
- Fits Tubing: Round tubing from 5/8 to 1-1/8 inch diameter.
- Holds Tablets: Sizes ranging from 3.5 inches wide, 5.5 inches long, up to 8.5 inches wide, 11 inches long, and maximum edge thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Maximum tablet weight: 4 pounds.
- Minimum bending radius: 3.5 inches.
- Gooseneck arm length: 18 inches.
- Includes: One Tab Grabber tablet computer holder for wheelchairs with base clamp, flexible gooseneck arm, swivel head, and installation instructions.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Aluminum, steel, ABS plastic, foam rubber padding.
- Shipping weight: 2 pounds.
- Shipping dimensions: 26 inches long, 5 inches wide, 5 inches deep.
- Made in: USA.