The HealthCraft SuperPole Transfer Pole with SuperBar System
is a floor-to-ceiling grab bar with a 16 inch horizontal center extension. The SuperBar offers extra help for users when transitioning from a seated position to a standing position.
Use the SuperPole with SuperBar attachment beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair. This transfer aid is more compact than a walker and ideal for use in small restricted areas such as washrooms. Useful for pivot transfers in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc. This transfer pole and grab bar allows weight shifting, moving, standing, leaving or getting into bed, or transferring to a wheelchair, walker or bedside commode. In a shower, the SuperPole with SuperBar provides complete support for stepping over the tub wall without reaching for wall bars. The SuperBar can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower. For toilet transfers, the SuperBar permits pulling up to standing and provides leaning support while managing clothing.
The SuperBar automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls and provides full support when making two or three step transfers. The SuperBar locks every 45 degrees for stability during standing and sitting, and unlocks to pivot freely to move with you step by step.
The SuperPole Transfer Pole installs anywhere there is a floor and ceiling of solid construction, placing transfer support directly where it is needed. Rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold the transfer pole in place and prevent marring of the ceiling or floor. Foam hand grip provides a comfortable gripping surface, particularly useful for those with limited hand strength.SuperPole Product Instructions
SuperPole Transfer Pole with SuperBar System Specifications:
- Material: Heavy duty steel 1.5 inch diameter, 90 inches long.
- Finish: Anti-microbial powder coat white gloss finish.
- Grip material: Grey, premium high quality grip 20 inches long. Does not contain rubber or latex.
- Expansion Mechanism: steel jack screw, zinc plated 1 1/8 inch fine cut thread.
- Base Plate: 5 inch diameter, non marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds. (Standard).
- Pole length (floor to ceiling): 93 - 99 inches; 7 feet 9 inches to 8 feet 4 inches.
- Standard Pole Weight: 13 pounds. (18 pounds with hardware).
- SuperBar: Measures 1.5 inch diameter, 16 inch length, locks every 45 degrees (8 positions), height adjustable typically 24-38 inches (from floor, with limit of 58 inches from ceiling to top of bar).