The Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Floor Pad
immediately alerts caregivers when the patient puts pressure on the sensor matt. This floor pad alarm system is cord-free, wireless, pre-programmed, and has a range up to 300 feet. Place the pad at the bedside or in doorways to monitor patients and help prevent dangerous falls.
The Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Floor Pad is an affordable and effective cord-free wireless system that is pre-programmed, ready to use out of the box. This monitor system is ideal for home or small facility use and has a range between 150-300 feet. There are no cords connecting the alarm and the floor sensor pad. This allows the caregiver to place the monitor in another room so that there is no alarm going off in the room with the user.
The Smart Caregiver 433EC Economy Cordless Alarm can be mounted away from the user's room, eliminating in-room alarm noise and reducing entanglements and tripping hazards. The alarm has a low, medium, high volume adjustment, and a gentle chime alert that offers a quieter fall prevention alert. The monitor is simple-to-use and works with all 433 Cordless Sensor Pads & Mats, Nurse Call Buttons, and Motion Sensors. The 433EC Economy Wireless Alarm is light-weight and can be paired with up to six (6) wireless components to serve as a portable caregiver alert.
The Smart Caregiver Floor Pad is a 24 inch wide, 36 inch long sensor pad. This heavy duty, industrial weight floor mat has beveled edges and a non-slip grip. The floor sensor pad should be placed beside the bed or in a doorway. When the user gets out of bed or tries to leave the room and applies pressure to the mat, the signal is sent to the monitor to alert the caregiver.
The Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Floor Pad is programmed, ready to use out of the box, and includes batteries for the monitor.
Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Floor Pad Specifications:
- Includes: 433EC Economy Cordless Monitor, FMT05C 24 inch wide, 36 inch long Cordless Floor Pad with 1 year warranty, batteries, retail packaging.
- Alarm volume: Between 70-80 decibels.
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches long, 1.5 inch wide, 5 inches high.
- Range: 150 - 300 feet.
- Power: Three C batteries (included), or optional AC Adapter (AC-04).
- Also works with (and sold separately): 433-MS Motion Sensor, 433-NC Nurse Call button, GBTR1-10x30 inch Cordless Bed Pad, CBGBTWI 20 x 30 inch bed sensor pad, and FMT03C, FMT07C pressure sensing floor mats.