The ErgoActives7G Shock Absorber Adult Forearm Crutches
feature unique shock absorbing springs that reduce impact to decrease pain usually associated with using crutches.
The ErgoActives7G Shock Absorber Adult Forearm Crutches were designed by an orthopedic surgeon to provide cushioned shock absorption, which can help users avoid Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or wrist tendon subluxation. The height and arm length adjust to fit adults from 5 feet to 6 feet 6 inches, up to 350 lbs. Soft rubber that covers the adjustable grip provides a comfortable non-slip grip surface. Users with injuries to their lower legs, ankles, or feet can comfortably rest their knee on the built-in platform while standing. The lightweight forearm crutches feature Patented ErgoActives Spring Loaded Shock Absorber Technology, Ergocap High Performance Crutch Tips, a night light, safety reflectors, knee rest platform, forearm strap, and an adjustable cushion grip.
ErgoActives 7G Ergonomic Adult Forearm Crutches equipped with spring shock absorbers effectively reduce the impact with the ground during walking. The first ergonomically designed pain free crutches that help prevent pain associated with standard crutches for mobility including shoulder pain, arm pain, underarm discomfort, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendon subluxation.
This product is non-returnable.
ErgoActives 7G Ergonomic Adult Forearm Crutches Specifications:
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gray. Also available in Pink, Purple, Green, Turquoise, Gold, by special request.
- Includes: One pair of adult forearm crutches with ErgoCap High Performance crutch tip 3/4 inch.
- Forearm cuff dimensions: 3.50 inches wide, 7 inches long.
- Grip dimensions: 1.75 inch diameter.
- Fits: Adults 5 feet to 6 feet 6 inches tall.
- Unit weight: 2.90 lbs.
- Weight limit: 200 lbs / crutch, maximum weight limit 360 lbs.
- Folded dimensions: 26.5 inches long, 4.50 inches wide, 10 inches deep.