The EZ Stand-N-Go by Stander
is an adjustable support frame that assists users in standing easily from a recliner chair or couch. The dual handle frame places the two handles in the right place to provide maximum support for transferring to stand easily.
The unique design of the Stander EZ Stand-N-Go frame adjusts in height, width, and depth to fit a wide variety of couches, chairs, or recliners. The frame can be installed on most recliners without interfering with the rocking of the chair. People who have difficulty standing from a couch, chair, or recliner, will find this support frame allows them to use both arms to help when standing or sitting. The easy to install Stand-N-Go is ideal for people who are recovering from surgery, have back pain, general unsteadiness, or have a lower-set couch that is hard to stand from. The EZ Stand-N-Go will support up to 300 pounds.
EZ Stand-N-Go by Stander Specifications:
- Base depth adjusts: 23-26 inches.
- Width between handles adjusts: 19-26 inches.
- Handle height from floor adjusts: 22-32 inches.
- Fits: Most couches, chairs, recliners.
- Material: Powder coated steel.
- Item weight: 8.5 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents