The Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift
combines the strength of a heavy duty patient lift with the flexibility, durability and portability needed for small spaces in a home setting. This easy to use lift divides into two parts and is designed to be easily wheeled and transported.
The Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift is designed for easy travel and storage, and is easy to maneuver even in narrow spaces. The legs are manually adjustable to make access for a wheelchair easier. The legs fold together to make the unit as small as possible for transport. The four point suspension sling bar provides a comfortable and spacious lifting position for the user. Despite its modest size, the lift provides safe and comfortable transfers even in limited floor and room space. The lift divides into two parts, folds and unfolds without requiring additional tools. When folded, the lift can be stashed under a bed, in a closet, or in the travel case (sold separately) for easy traveling. Both sections weigh 28 pounds each, making this lift easy to transport. The lift provides an excellent maximum lifting height of 66 inches and gets down very low, to 10 inches, facilitating lifting from the floor.
The Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift is designed with several built-in safety devices. An overload sensor prevents operation when the working load is over 330 pounds. A safety feature prevents the lifting arm and suspension from squeezing the user if it is lowered too far. The Actuator stops producing force in downward movements. A safety feature prevents the lifting column from being attached if the legs are out of position. The Electronics are automatically disabled if the temperature rises to a critical limit.
The Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift does not include the sling but Molift Slings can be purchased separately. Designed for every lifting scenario, type and patient, each sling provides optimal safety, comfort and longevity while offering complete support and dignity. Unlike most lifts that are available, the Molift Smart 150 provides multiple lifting speeds each with integrated soft start that ensures a smoother, more gentle lift. Fitted with a lightweight rechargeable battery, the lift provides both electric and manual emergency lowering functions, as well as an emergency stop. This portable patient lift is thoughtfully designed to provide greater comfort, alleviate any lifting anxiety for the user. The Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift Molift Smart 150 has been awarded for Design Excellence by the Norwegian Design Council.
Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift Instructions
Etac Molift Smart 150 Lightweight Portable Lift Specifications:
- Model: M10200.
- Includes: Molift Power Pack battery system, Molift Battery Charger, Molift Hand Control, operator manual and instructional DVD.
- Battery: NiMH 14,4 V-2,6 Ah, 3 hour charge time.
- Leg measures: 4.3 inches high, 47.3 inches long.
- Lifting range: 66.6 inches high maximum, 8.6 inches high minimum.
- Lifting speed: 165 lbs 2.4 inches per second.
- Materials: Aluminum, steel.
- Maximum user weight: 330 pounds.
- Item weighs: 58 pounds.
- Accessories: Hard Travel Case, Replacement Battery, Soft Sided Travel Bag available by special order.
- Care: Use pH-neutral cleaning agents. If disinfection is required, use isopropyl alcohol. Do not use abrasive or corrosive substances for cleaning. Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent with a pH level between 5–9, or with a 70% disinfectant solution.